Hello! I'm Savannah, a freelance web designer and iOS app developer.
More than that, I'm a teacher.
I want to empower you to feel comfortable with the ever-changing world of technology.
I'm creative, enthusiastic, patient, a good communicator, and I'm here to help!
I can help you:
* Learn to keep in contact with your family through Skype, Viber or WhatsApp,
* Set up a WordPress website and learn the WordPress basics so you can continue to update the site yourself.
* Troubleshoot an issue.
* Create an iOS app for your business.
Please browse my portfolio, blog, and feel free to contact me with inquiries. No question is too basic - ask away! Prices vary depending on the service requested, but INITIAL ADVICE IS FREE!
iPad / iPhone Basics for iOS 11
If you need help deciding what phone / tablet / computer to buy, or why your Skype / Viber / device isn't working, you are welcome to contact me for free. If your answer involves further research I will point you in the right direction and/ or give you a price if you want me to research it for you. All advice, including that from online forums, is taken at your own risk. If you feel I've helped and want to donate a cup of coffee, it's much appreciated, just click the Paypal link on the right.
£75 To Create a Basic WordPress Website and Teach You to Use It:
This includes using a free theme and creating 4 "pages" (ie Home, About Me, Portfolio, and Contact), or 4 "sections" in the case of single-page scrolling sites, and up to 4 plugins (ie anti-spam, photo gallery, etc.). Additionally I will resize your photos so they're web-optimised, find royalty-free placeholder photos if needed, and teach you how to use each section of wordpress so you are confident creating new content and making changes to it in the future. If you want additional functionality like social media feeds, product purchasing options, specific changes that require a child theme etc. please contact me so I can give you a quote.
£5/Month to Maintain Your Site For You:
My fee to keep updates installed so your site is more secure, but you are welcome to do it yourself for FREE!
£10 Per Basic Website Change:
That's my price to make a basic change to your site, such as adding a post with content to your blog. Don't worry, I will give you all the tools so you can make the changes yourself instead for FREE! More complicated changes will require a quote.
£15 / Year To Take Care of Domain Name Purchase and Renewals For You:
You can opt to do this yourself and point your nameservers at my host (or your host) instead.
£30 / Year To Host Your Basic Site:
Provided it takes less than 500MB of space and conforms to all of the rules set by my host Dreamhost (meaning no pirated content, no illegal activities/products for sale, etc.). As a comparison, most major hosts are £6 to £10 per month once the initial year promotion price expires. If you already have a host, you are welcome to continue using it!
iOS Apps By Quote Only
Most companies estimate a basic website made by a professional will cost between £500 and £2000 - that's the reason so many people try to do it themselves, but often become overwhelmed. That's where I come in! You can hire me for any of the above services. Save money and let me show you how to help yourself!
If you feel I've helped you and you want to kick in a cup of coffee to feed the Tiny Tiger Techie, paypal donations are welcome!
*Please note any actions taken by the user are done at your own risk and you agree not to hold Savannah or Tiny Tiger Tech liable for any consequences of following advice or instruction including, but not limited to: loss of data, loss of business, or damage to a device.*
- Take a ScreenshotTake a Screenshot on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 […]
- Save Money! Turn off In-App Purchases, Limit Mobile DataSave Money! Avoid Unintended Charges Turn off In-App […]
- Scan, Sign, and Send a PDF in iOS 11!How to Scan a Doc, Fill it Out, Sign it, and Send it […]
- Email: Save Attachments, Organise, Avoid Spam!How to check your email, refresh it, move a message to a folder, delete a message, save an image / attachment, check trash / spam, and find out who is really sending a message to stay safe on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 11.
- Find My iPhone / iPad / MacUsing Find my iPhone to track an iPhone / iPad / Mac from another iOS device or computer.